It is no news that Nigeria has been battling with the challenge of unstable power supply. As a result generators are among the bestselling products in the country. For companies that have huge electrical demands and homes with lots of power consuming appliances, high end generators are preferred.
Generally, generators generate a lot of noise and vibrations while in use, this include the diesel-powered ones, and this can have a number of adverse effects on health and the environment over the short and long term. As a result there is an increasing demand for soundproof generators in Nigeria.
What this means is that soundproof generators are your best bet when there is a need to reduce noise and vibration to the barest minimum. Usually, soundproof generators are diesel-powered and can work well for regular or emergency power supply purposes. They are best used in office environments, industrial units, hospitals, and other places where noise is prohibited, more especially in places where there are regulations on noise pollution.
Soundproof generators are different from other generator types since they contain a silencer system that absorbs noise and vibration, allowing the system to work silently and with minimal vibration. They are cheaper to maintain in the long term since they run on diesel, because diesel burns more slowly than petrol.
The soundproof generators can be single-phase or three-phase. One of the advantage of soundproof generators has to do with it portability, as well as the fact that access to the fuel is easy. For people who use generators for long hours, it is more advantageous to use soundproof generators because their maintenance is more economical. Although soundproof generators is expensive, it ends up compensating when compared to gasoline generators.
There are laws on soundproofing equipment, as high noise levels are harmful to the environment, and as such, soundproof generators must be designed to meet the standards set out in the directives, and the equipment must be properly marked and they must also have their documentation containing information on noise emissions. This is done to safeguard the health and well-being of others, and also for the proper functioning, in this case, of the generator market space.
In a soundproof generator, the different units are closed, including:
- Cooling System
- Admission System
- Silencer system
Base on the reason of buying the generator, you will find many models that will surely meet your needs.
Soundproof Generator Price in Nigeria
- Sumec Firman Diesel-powered Soundproof Generator (5KVA): 350,000 naira to 450,000 naira
- Perkins Soundproof Generator (20KVA): 2,700,000 naira to 3,500,000 naira
- Gateway Power Soundproof Generator (45KVA): 4,300,000 naira to 5,000,000 naira
- Perkins Soundproof Generator (30KVA): 3,700,000 naira to 4,500,000 naira
- FG Wilson Soundproof Generator (30KVA): 3,700,000 naira to 4,300,000 naira
- Gateway Power Soundproof Generator (36KVA): 3,700,000 naira to 4,500,000 naira
- Lionrock Soundproof Generator (16.5KVA): 2,800,000 naira to 3,500,000 naira
- Lionrock Soundproof Generator (12.5KVA): 2,600,000 naira to 3,000,000 naira
- Lionrock Soundproof Generator (22KVA): 3,000,000 naira to 4,000,000 naira
- FG Wilson P50 Soundproof Generator (45KVA): 4,750,000 naira to 5,000,000 naira
- FG Wilson Soundproof Generator (20KVA)r 3,500,000 naira to 4,000,000 naira