Okada Prices in Nigeria – Motorcycles are widely considered one of the most significant street transportation in Nigeria. Although there are different types of motorcycles, the street bike, popularly known as okada, is the most prominent.
Talk about efficiency, durability, ruggedness, and speed, okadas motorcycles give you all these, and lots more. The evolution of Okada over the years has been exceptional, so also is the rate of demand.
Apart from the transportation convenience okadas offer, especially in a traffic-packed country like Nigeria, lots of people see it as a huge means of financial stability. With the demand on the high side, different brands have released amazing bikes over the years with various designs, sizes and colors.
Here, we will take a look at prices of various brands of okada available in the market today.
Prices of Okada (Motorcycles) in Nigeria
Nigeria is one of the largest markets for motorcycles in the world. Although the most common are the street bikes because of their extreme importance as a commercial means of transportation. With the demand for motorcycles still rising by the day, we take a look at the prices of common brands of various motorcycles available in the market today.
While some of these brands have branches in Nigeria, some others don’t. These bikes can be purchased directly from the manufacturer or brand distributors across the country.
Prices of Brand New Motorcycles in Nigeria
- Qlink Champion 200A: N320, 000 – N350, 000
- Qlink Cruiser: N300, 000 – N370, 000
- Qlink Ranger: N370, 000 –N400, 000
- Bajaj Pulsar AS150: N320, 000 – N350, 000
- Bajaj V15: N200, 000 – N230, 000
- Bajaj Discover 125F: N170,000 – N200,000
- Jincheng JC Series: N250,000 – N350,000
- Honda CG Series: N250,000 – N350,000
Prices of Fairly Used Okada
Because of the durability and ruggedness of most bikes, neat fairly used versions of the models are not such a bad idea. In as much as the bikes still maintain good physical conditions and fuel economy, you can be guaranteed almost similar efficiency as brand new versions though they might not be as sleek or as smooth in operation.
Here are the prices of some of the most popular fairly used versions of popular brands.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160: N150,000 – N180, 000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS: N130,000 – N175,000
- Baja Pulsar AS150: N180,000 – N250,000
- Bajaj V15: 100, 000 – N150, 000
- Bajaj Discover 125F: N100,000 – N150,000
- Jincheng Ladies Bike: N120, 000 – N170, 000
- Jincheng 110: N 70, 000 – 90, 000
- Jincheng Baby Machine: N120,000 – N170,000
- Jincheng Rubber Rubber Motorcycle: N150,000 – N180, 000
- Honda Dio: N80, 000 – N120,000
- Honda Ignition Ladies Bike: N75,000 – N120,000
- Honda CG Series: N90,000 – N150,000
Other popular brands include
- Haojin Motorbike: N100,000 – N150,000
- Denstar Motorbike: N120,00 –N150,000.
- HaJuie Motorbike: N130,000 – N170,000.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Okada
The market for okada has drastically expanded over the past few decades. Although okadas has always been on demand, the rate has increase over the last years. This is largely due to the growing importance of bikes in street transportation.
Due to high demand, there are now various types, brands, classes and sizes of okadas in the market. The diverse options available in the market today as only made it more difficult for one to choose a particular street bike.
When you are buying a street bike, it is important to consider some basic factors. These factors help you streamline your options and pick the best for you. Some of these factors include:
- Consider Your Level of Experience: One of the first things to consider is your experience level. Motorcycles vary in technicality and difficulty to handle and knowing how familiar you are with riding goes a long way in determining the type of okada to get. There are basically two levels here: the inexperienced and experienced rider. For your own safety and making use of the okada at its highest potential, pick the okada you can easily control and understand.
- Consider the Fuel Mileage of the Bike: Just like cars, bikes vary heavily in fuel economy. Although most bikes score a top grade in this area, some still consume more fuel than others. This is where the engine displacement comes to play. It is essential to consider the fuel economy of the okada before you buy. It is for commercial use after all, it wouldn’t make sense to spend most of your earning on fuel.
- Consider Your Budget: Like anything else, street bikes vary in prices. Some are cheap and some are expensive, although there is usually a difference in quality. Know how much your budget is, it will help streamline your options and makes it easier to choose the best fit for you.
- Consider the Availability of Spare Parts: No matter how good a bike is, you will need to change a part of the motorcycle at some point. It is important to go for bikes that have their spare parts readily available and affordable so as not to be stranded when needed.
See Prices of Motorcycles in Nigeria