Booking a flight ticket to Dubai is relatively easy. Provided you have your visa already settled, you can book a flight from Nigeria to Dubai anytime, any day.
In fact, you can book the flight ticket within the confines of your room provided you have access to good internet connection and an internet-enabled mobile device, tablet or a computer. While it is so easy to book a flight from Lagos or Abuja to Dubai, the more pressing issue is how much the flight tickets go for.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai, considering various prices from different airlines.
We will also take a look at some factors that affect the variation in these prices. Also we will look into how to book the cheapest flight from Lagos to Dubai.
Flight Ticket Prices from Nigeria to Dubai?
Dubai has been a dream land for the travellers from all over the world. Travellers book flight tickets to relax and have a contact with nature.
In terms of Tourism, Dubai is one of the most popular cities in the world. While coming to flashiest and jazziest of every tourist destination, Dubai possibly achieves the top honour lacking much argument.
With lots of airlines now trading between Nigeria and Dubai, air tickets are becoming increasingly less difficult to get and in fact, cheaper.
Dubai is home to some of the most lavish and lively places in the world; you can bask in the beauty of the less explored desert domain, shop international branded products cost effectively, wallow in the attractive beaches, enjoy the festivals, and so on and so forth.
Events like camel racing, the Dubai World Cup (horse race), Formula 1 car racing, PGA Desert Classic Golf Tournament, and other sports events attract global sports enthusiasts towards this city. No matter where you are, you can avail cheap Dubai flights.
Prices of flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai vary among airlines. The date the flight ticket is booked and day the flight is scheduled for are among the common factors that affect the variation. There are various flight options available.
Although only few airlines run direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai, most other airlines operate on stop-over basis before they finally get to Dubai. This is another factor that affects the prices of flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai. Also, depending on when your flight take-off time is, there is always some significant difference in ticket prices.
Here, we will take a look at prices of flight ticket from Nigeria to Dubai focusing on some popular airlines. Due to the varying prices of flight ticket, we will list the prices from the lowest to the highest possible range irrespective of when the flight is booked.
- Economy: N250, 000 – N600, 000
- Business Class: N1, 300, 000 – N1, 800, 000
- Economy: N180, 000 – N450, 000
- Business Class: N690, 000 – N900, 000
- Economy: N250, 000 – N500, 000
- Economy: N200, 000 – N400, 000
- Business Class: N800, 000 – N1, 300, 000
South African Airways
- Economy: N390, 000 – N600, 000
- Economy: N280, 000 – N400, 000
- Business Class: N500, 000 – N680, 000
- Economy: N350, 000 – N650, 000
- Business Class: N650, 000 – N900, 000
- Business class: N650, 000 – N800, 000
It should be noted that the prices listed above are liable to change at any time. Prices of air flight can be very unpredictable. The variation is as a result of some factors which include fuel prices and currency exchange rate that that period.
How long does it take to fly from Nigeria to Dubai?
On the average, flight from Benin to Lagos is about 7 hour 50 minutes. While some few air planes from Lagos Nigeria get to Dubai some few minutes to the calculated average flight time, especially direct flights, some others arrive few minutes later.
Nigeria to Dubai Flights: Things You Should Know
Welcome to the city of the sun; a city that glows with freshness and unquantifiable attraction. Welcome to the city that gives you the chills and mixture of beauty and fun; welcome to the beautiful city that calls the attention of the word world; welcome to Dubai.
It is no longer news that Dubai is one of the most visited cities in the whole world. Situated gently at the heart of the United Arab Emirate, the beautiful city has grown to be the core city of attraction and tourism in the world. In fact, the city draws its main source from tourism.
Dubai is one of the emirates which made its presence felt on the world map with its reincarnation as a Shopping Destination. The city that virtually created the idea of ‘shopping festival’, Dubai has developed to become the centre of commerce in the world, especially when it comes to natural resources lie Gold. People come together from all over the world to buy and sell in Dubai, a city which also features the tallest building in the world.
According to recent statistics, Nigeria rates among the top countries that see their citizens visit Dubai on daily basis.
Although most people visit the country during vacation to relax and for tourism, some few others visit for official and business purposes. Either way, Dubai is one of the popular destinations for Nigerians in recent times.
Top Places to Visit in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: So much respect for the tallest building in the whole world. The 829.8 m tall building has drawn attention all over the world and is worth a glance whenever you visit Dubai.
- Dubai Museum: The museum is located in the Al Fahidi Fort built in 1787.This building is also the oldest building in Dubai.
- Dubai Mall: Your visit to Dubai is not complete without a stroll to this mall. The mall is among the largest in the world and attracts attention from all over. Talk about fun, talk about the centre of commerce, you have these and lots more in the mall.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: Even if you are visiting Dubai for official or business purposes, I am almost certain this garden will be worth your attention, and time. The garden is the largest flower garden in the world and is adorable, to say the least. Thank me later when you visit this garden.
Other places to visit in Dubai include:
- Deira Souk
- Dubai Aquarium
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, etc.