Bajaj Motorcycle Prices in Nigeria – Motorcycles are widely considered one of the most significant street transportation in Nigeria and the Bajaj motorcycles on make that better. Talk about efficiency, durability, ruggedness, speed, handling and beauty, Bajaj motorcycles come out as one of the top on the list. Apart from the fact that this motorbike does the work for you, its class speak of itself.
Bajaj motorcycle is one of those bikes you ride with confidence. Its design and general view commands attention despite its relatively small size. It will take you less than one trip on a Bajaj motorcycle to realize its awesomeness and amazing features.
Apart from the fact that the bike boasts of wonderful and user friendly features, its soft handling make it one of the most sought after bikes in the country. This motorcycle is suitable for various purposes; while some use it for commercial resolves, most others use it as a personal means of transportation.
Bajaj are known for their durable, efficient and highly reliable automobiles. They have built a reputation that easily sells their product without any hitch or complaint from customers. Their motorcycles, as many would expect, is a testament of their continual quest to give their customers the absolute satisfaction they need.
Just like most of their other products, the Bajaj motorcycle are affordable and their spare parts are readily available. The maintenance is so easy that you don’t need a specialist to fix the bike when faulty; you can simply ride it to any experienced mechanic and the issue will be fixed. This is one of the attributes that make Bajaj so popular, trusted and highly rated in the market.
Let us take a look at the prices of the various types and models available in Nigeria.
Prices of Bajaj Motorcycle in Nigeria
At the high rate of demand of this Motorcycle, you will expect a constant production of the product. Rightly so, Bajaj produces one of the highest numbers of motorbikes in the market. They are available in different types, specs, models and prices. These motorcycles can be gotten directly from the manufacturer or local distributors across the country.
Here, we will examine the prices of various types and classes of Bajaj Motorcycle available in the market. We will consider the prices of the new versions and fairly used counterparts.
Prices of Brand New Bajaj Motorcycles
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160: N230,000 – N300, 000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS: N200,000 – N250,000
- Baja Pulsar AS150: N320,000 – N350,000
- Bajaj V15: N200, 000 – N230, 000
- Bajaj Discover 125F: N170,000 – N200,000
The variation in prices is as a result of some certain factors which includes the currency exchange rate, custom tariff, place of purchase, year of production of the motorcycle and other related factors.
Fairly Used Bajaj Motorcycles’ Prices
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160: N150,000 – N180, 000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS: N130,000 – N175,000
- Baja Pulsar AS150: N180,000 – N250,000
- Bajaj V15: 100, 000 – N150, 000
- Bajaj Discover 125F: N100,000 – N150,000
It should be noted that the prices for fairly used Bajaj bikes is determined by the physical condition of the bike as at when purchased, fuel mileage and other general factors that enhance smooth operation.
Things You Should Know About Bajaj Motorcycles
Bajaj Automobiles company is regarded as one of the biggest motorcycle companies today. They are recognized for their durable, efficient and reliable motorbikes. Their bikes are available in different types, including Pulsar, Discover, Platina and CT series. The most produced and most sought after is the Pulsar. The Pulsar is available in different versions 135cc, 150cc, 180cc, 200cc and 220cc.
The Discover is one of the most efficient and energetic model of Bajaj. Since its release in 2004, discover has maintained a high reputation in the market and its full economy only makes it more popular.
The Platina and Baja CT are less popular and are generally not produced in large volumes compared to Discover and Pulsar. Most of their latest products feature a headlamp lighting that aids visibility at night.
Bajaj Motorcycle: Things You Will Like About the Bike
Whatever good thing you have heard about Bajaj is probably true. It remains the most demanded bikes in the market today. Here is why:
- Smooth Handling: Bajaj bikes have comfortable handling and can be easily maneuvered in tight spaces. You can comfortably park the bike in tight spaces.
- Nice Fuel Economy: If fuel economy is one factor you consider when getting a bike, then Bajaj motorcycles should be on the top of your list.
- Comfort to Ride: The bikes boast of features that enhance riding experience.
Bajaj Motorcycle: Things You Might Not Like About the Bike
- Bajaj Motorcycles feature high seats and might not be too comfortable for people that are not tall.
- Most Bajaj bikes feature Euro Tire grips. Most riders prefer MRF tire grips as they believe the grips enhance smoother handling and control.
See the Prices of Other Motorcycle Brands in Nigeria